Wax It is proud to have changed the way waxing is done today.
Having a welcoming ethos for every body in the community, that all bodies, both male and female are welcome as our special Guests to come in at any time that suits their busy schedules, this ethos has paved the WAVE of change for the beauty industry. Doing away with the outdated and inconvenient practice of making valued Guests book their appointments in advance to suit the salon, Wax It Guests may visit at any time when convenient for THEM, not the Salon. No more having to pay for an appointment you cannot keep, or paying a deposit in advance, we at Wax It understand the unexpected can happen.
Wax It is flattered that many Salons have copied our welcoming ethos and renowned waxing techniques. Therapists come, near and abroad to learn our specially designed methods which sets our Brand apart. Have you experienced the true Wax It way?
We want our Guest to “look great, feel confident” everyday! – Peggy Millios
Unwanted hair can make us feel unconfident and self-conscious on all parts of our body. Wax It’s experienced therapists are guaranteed to make You feel great and confident in and out of your clothes! Wax It will keep you cool, comfortable and feeling sexy.
Benefits of waxing
- Quick and less painful, with lovely Smooth finish as hair is pulled out from the root.
- Less irritation with waxing than shaving.
- Can help with people who suffer from ingrown hairs. Regrowth is more comfortable as the hair grows with a natural tapered end so it pushes through the follicle easier and becomes more sparse over time.
- Feel more confident – less sweating = less chance of holding onto smell.
- Cost effective and Inexpensive compared to other forms of hair removal
Why Choose Wax It?
- We are renowned for skin safety.
- Convenience – come in and experience our “don’t plan it, Wax it” policy. Come on in anytime, you’re always welcome
- Friendly and Professional – Steller Wow Experience and Care Factor, consistency and the best client care in the industry
- Loyalty system
- Experienced therapists
- Competitively priced and high quality service
We do not SPAM. Your privacy is protected.
- Can cause rash, irritation and red bumps
- Results are short lived
- You don’t get a smooth finish, instead you are rewarded with a rough and abrasive feel for your efforts
- Different areas of the body are hard to reach to achieve a clean look
- Shaving cuts the hair at the surface, therefore making it darker, looking more corse and strong, makes the regrowth
- When the hairs grow back you can experience: itching/rashes/ingrown hairs
- Can accidently cut the skin causing scarring
- Having to do it yourself
- Hurts, it hurt so much more than waxing. It’s similar to plucking each hair individually
- Can be quite expensive
- Sometimes not getting the shape that you are looking for
- Can cause the hair to snap
- Long process, drawn out discomfort for the client
- If the correct stretch is not applied, skin can easily be pinched and damaged
- Conventionally used on the face only, not for larger areas of the body
Laser / IPL
- The term LASER is an acronym “light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation”
- Usually 6-8 treatments are needed to reduce the hair from the desired area. Not hair removal, but only reduction
- Not much is known of the long term effects to the body by the radiation
- Can be expensive compared to other hair removal
- Multiple treatments are needed where results are not guaranteed
- Scarring, blisters and burns can occur
- Can’t be done if pregnant/ breast feeding
- Cannot be exposed to any form of UV Rays whether sun is present or not before and after
Download the Wax it App today. It’s an easy way to find our stores around Australia and be navigated to your nearest Wax it location. you can automatically receive your bonus visits which is recorded on your App. Get instant notification of Bonuses and Specials which only our App holders will receive. Best of all, you can jump the queue. No need to wait in line, you can make a same day booking. Select your services, time of arrival and will confirm this all through the App. Give us instant feedback so we can look after you the best we can.