Waxing Hair Removal
At Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation, we perform waxing with qualified skin specialists using our unique formulated strip and film wax for a smooth and comfortable treatment experience. We boast benefits of:
- Quick and less painful, with lovely smooth finish as hair is pulled out from the root.
- Much less irritation with waxing than shaving.
- Can help with people who suffer from ingrown hairs. Regrowth is more comfortable as the hair grows with a natural tapered end so it pushes through the follicle easier and becomes more sparse over time.
- Feel more confident – less sweating = less chance of holding onto smell.
- Cost effective and inexpensive compared to other forms of hair removal
Our unique Patch System
Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation have developed an expert patch system that is a technique used consistently by every skin specialist across the company; all to apply and remove the wax in a specific order to ensure you receive an efficient, effective and painless experience!
Before the treatment, we will apply an all natural antibacterial lotion to the entire treatment area which will hydrate your skin and act as a slight barrier. This will prevent the wax from tugging your skin and make the treatment far more comfortable! For anyone who is extra sensitive or nervous we can provide a numbing treatment spray 10 minutes prior to the waxing which will completely desensitise the area being treated!
By firmly stretching the skin we ensure we get a clean removal of the wax strip without ripping or tugging your skin, making it much more comfortable. We will also get you to stretch in some areas to ensure the skin is extra taught in those more sensitive spots!
Once we’ve removed the wax, we apply compression to the area to minimize the sensitivity of your nerve endings which instantly soothes the skin.
Once the treatment is finished, we will apply a sterile ice pack to the area which will calm and soothe the skin, close your pores and follicles to prevent bacteria from entering them, and take away any redness (if there is any!).
So if you have been waxing for years and years or if you are just considering having your first one…don’t plan it, WAX IT!
We would love to show you a new, pain free way to wax!
All waxing treatments include an antibacterial aftercare spray for optimal skin results.
- Brow Design $ 34.00
- Brow Tidy $ 22.00
- Mono-patch $ 10.00
- Cheeks $21.00
- Chin $ 17.00
- Ears $ 20.00
- Lip $ 17.00
- Neck $ 20.00
- Nose $ 22.00
- Brazilian Deluxe $ 62.00 (INSTANT Holiday Certificate)
- G-String $ 39.00
Extended $ 49.00
- Bikini $ 32.00
Extended $ 42.00
- Speedo $ 32.00
- Bottom $ 55.00
- Full Arms $ 42.00
- 3/4 Arms $ 32.00
- 1/2 Arms $ 26.00
- Underarms $ 25.00
- Hands $ 12.00
- Full Legs $ 55.00
- 3/4 Legs (Lower) $ 42.00
- Top 1/2 Legs $ 37.00
- Bottom 1/2 Legs $ 32.00
- Feet $ 10.00
- Back $ 42.00
- Chest $ 37.00
- Shoulders $ 25.00
- Stomach $ 26.00
- DO wear loose CLEAN clothing after waxing particularly undergarments near the bikini line and underarms
- DO have a lukewarm shower on treated areas using ANTIBACTERIAL WASH a few hours after waxing to reduce ingrown hairs/irritation & remove bacteria from the skin
- DO moisturise after showering using ANTIBACTERIAL LOTION to soothe/moisturise skin & encourages healthy hair follicles to reduce irritation
- DO gently exfoliate after 24-48 hours to remove dead skin cells & allow new hair to grow out to the surface layer of the skin
Waxing Don’ts – WITHIN 12 HOURS OF TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of make-up though cover-up is offered for your convenience avoid it if possible after facial waxing as this may cause unwanted facial breakouts
- AVOID hot showers or baths
- AVOID touching the skin WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF TREATMENT
- AVOID swimming, sunbathing, saunas, sunbeds as these activities aggravate the skin
- AVOID Deodorant under the arms after underarm waxing
- AVOID perfumed body washes, lotions and moisturisers
- AVOID exfoliating