Brazilian Waxing for Men & Women
Wax it Bikini line is the line of the bikini at the crease line to give you a clean line finish.
Speedo wax is great to get that clean line when wearing underwear or speedos.
- DO wear loose CLEAN clothing after waxing particularly undergarments near the bikini line and underarms
- DO have a lukewarm shower on treated areas using ANTIBACTERIAL WASH a few hours after waxing to reduce ingrown hairs/irritation & remove bacteria from the skin
- DO moisturise after showering using ANTIBACTERIAL LOTION to soothe/moisturise skin & encourages healthy hair follicles to reduce irritation
- DO gently exfoliate after 24-48 hours to remove dead skin cells & allow new hair to grow out to the surface layer of the skin
Waxing Don’ts – WITHIN 12 HOURS OF TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of make-up though cover-up is offered for your convenience avoid it if possible after facial waxing as this may cause unwanted facial breakouts
- AVOID hot showers or baths
- AVOID touching the skin WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF TREATMENT
- AVOID swimming, sunbathing, saunas, sunbeds as these activities aggravate the skin
- AVOID Deodorant under the arms after underarm waxing
- AVOID perfumed body washes, lotions and moisturisers
- AVOID exfoliating